Software Developer Internship
- Document and test new software applications
- Assess new application ideas
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Other Duties as assigned
- Knowledge and some experience with Redhat (CentOS) Linux operating system.
- Programming experience with Java, C, C++, Python and/or Shell Scripting.
- Development experience in Linux environments (CentOS/RedHat, Ubuntu)
- 1-2 years of computer programming development experience
- Software design pattern knowledge and object-oriented analysis and designed (OOAD) skills
- Experience analyzing performance issues and implementing efficiency improvements
- Understanding of network protocols
- Strong ability to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills through independent study, professional training, and interaction with other team members
- Source Code Revision Control
- Knowledge of other related Web Technologies
- Practical experience with a wide variety of software engineering tasks
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
This position requires demonstrated skills in interpersonal communications, the ability to
multi-task and work efficiently/accurately.
Minimum travel is required.
Candidate should have a basic understanding of Microsoft Windows/Active Directory environment.
ORS is always looking for new talent, if you are interested in becoming a part of an ever expanding, company with a 40 year history of growth and development please send your resume to: Denise Moller at: firstname.lastname@example.org