IT Technician I
- Maintains day to day operations
- Setup, install and repair PC’s and related devices
- Must have good troubleshooting skills
- Test and evaluate current network system
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure the network is operating correctly
- Troubleshoot local LAN’s and WAN’s and internet systems
- Other Duties as assigned
This position requires demonstrated skills in interpersonal communications, the
ability to multi-task and work efficiently with accuracy.
Minimal travel is required
Candidate should be fluent in Windows/Active Directory environment
Minimum Education and Experience:
Associates degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience
ORS has an excellent benefits package including medical and dental coverage, life
insurance, long-term disability, 401(k) with match (when eligible), and paid
vacation days, sick time & holidays.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Oneida Research Services, Inc.
8282 Halsey Rd
Whitesboro NY 13492
ORS is always looking for new talent, if you are interested in becoming a part of an ever expanding, company with a 40 year history of growth and development please send your resume to: Denise Moller at: firstname.lastname@example.org